❤Products❤
Revlon Nail Polish Charming
Wet n Wild Nail Polish Sugar Coat
Wet n Wild Blush Heather Silk
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Pink Please
Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Porcelain Ivory light 1
New York Color Sun n Bronze bronzing powder Hamptons Radiance
Hisamitsu Lifecella Essence Sheet Mask Hyaluronic Acid
Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel
Philosophy Blushing Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel
The end of May, weather is so hot here, I switch my foundation to Maybelline dream matte mouse for the hot days. Because my face can easily get oliy and I need a foundation lasts also feel light on the skin. This is a great choice for me.
Another favorite item this month is the Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel. I include this because I got sunburn on my body and this helps cooling and healing the skin.
That's it for the month of May, have a wonderful weekend!
❤










0 评论:
Post a Comment