
I prefer to bring small and compatible products with me, no glass bottle or anything huge. For eye shadow, I choose the NYX 10 color Runway collection palette, because it contains both matte and shimmery color also has a big mirror.
For the small makeup bag, I have touch-up products and things that I will need during the day, such as hair ties. I always have a concealer and eyeliner pencil with me.
The pink leather brush case is from Coastel Scents long time ago, it comes with a full set of brushes but I only bring what I will need, also I put sample size perfume in here as well.
Weather here in New York is amazing, we hit 80 degree yesterday and I can't wait for my trip to D.C.
Have a great weekend and I will be back next week!
Have a great weekend and I will be back next week!
❤













0 评论:
Post a Comment