Sep 5, 2016

Sep 5, 2016

Kat Von D Beauty VoxBox

Hello there,

Very excited to share some thoughts on the Kat Von D makeup products. This is my first time using products from the brans and I have high hopes for it since I heard so much about this brand.



First let's talk about the Lock-it Concealer Creme*. This concealer claims as a multi-tasking product, for under-eye darkness, spot-conceal, highlight and contour. The formula is quite thick, but very rich and surprisingly, easy to blend. It has a medium to full coverage but doesn't look heavy or caky even when set it with powder . 


I have the color L3 (warm) and L5 (neutral) , I like them both. I would say it is quite true to what it claims and it does last very well on my skin. I did noticed that it flake on dry and problem area so always remember to exfoliate.




 left: L3, right: L5


Next is the Lock-it Setting Powder*. It claims less weight, no cake, translucent and formulated with Micro-Blurring Technology. I use this on top of the lock-it concealer and also set my whole face with it. It sets makeup very well and doesn't look flat, also helps makeup last all day. 


The setting power is outstanding and I don't need touch-up during the day with this. But I would't say it is totally translucent, it does have a yellow tone and if you go with a heavy hand, it is noticeable. So go with a light hand and always tap off the excess!


Last not not least, lets talk about the Kat Von D makeup tools. I have the Lock-it Edge Concealer Brush* and the Setting Powder Brush*. These brushes are made very well, good quality. The bristle are super soft and fluffy. I like the shape of the handle, stay perfectly in my had. 


The concealer brush has a very unique shape, flat and also curves in at the top, it is specifically designed for the concealer creme. I still prefer using a makeup sponge for my under-eye concealing, and this brush is perfect for the corner of the eyes and around the nose. 

The setting powder brush has a domed shape but it's a bit long and pointy at the top. I use it for setting the under-eye area, I find it little difficult to use for setting the rest of my face, I prefer a shorter and flat bristle, it works better and quicker. 

I'm currently using the concealer and powder on the daily basis, really love them for hot summer days. 

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful labor day weekend!

(all products are received from influenster)

Ree



Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.