Mar 4, 2016

Mar 4, 2016

YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer


Today I have a review of the newly launched YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer, very excited about this one after I received it from Influenster. This product comes in three different colors, the green one is to correct redness like blemishes; the bisque one is to highlight and correct dark circles and the violet one which is the one I have here is to correct yellow tone and cancel out dullness of the skin. 



Just like the Touche Eclat Radiant Touch, it comes in a pen form with a brush applicator. The application is very easy and convenient, a few clicks and the product will come out from the tip. One to two clicks will dispense just enough product for the use of my face. This product claims can be use under or over foundation with buildable color correction. Personally I like to use this under my foundation because it's easier to blend and looks more natural but I think it would also works over foundation since the formula is so lightweight. If you do want to use it on top of your base makeup, it does require some careful blending because it is very pigmented. 





As you can see from the picture above, it blends out very nicely. I like to use this in the center of the my face, this violet neutralizer works very well to cancel out the dullness of my complexion, it lightens and gives a very subtle glow, even with foundation on top I can see the difference with and without the neutralizer. 

(right: with neutralizer)

This product is available now at www.yslbeautyus.com also sephora.com if you are interested.


Thanks for reading and have a good weekend.

Ree

*products  received for reviewing and testing purposes, all comments are mine and 100% honest.

Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.