Mar 26, 2016

Mar 26, 2016

Model Co Highlighting Trio


This Model Co highlighting Trio is a recent find that fortunately made it to my favorite list. I have a decent amount of makeup but don't own a lot of product in this category. I have about three highlighter in total. Can't remember when but this Highlighting Trio was one of the sample that I received in one of the Ipsy Glam Bag
This is a cream product, has three different shades as you can see, champagne, peach bellini and bronze are the names of the shades. I try it on first the peach shade just lightly on top of my blush, it was beautiful, so I tried the champagne shade as a highlight and I was in love.  The formula is silky and velvety, applies easily and blends in nicely on top of makeup. The champagne shade  is to die for. 



This champagne shade reminds me of the Benefit Watt's up highlighter but this one is a little less gold tone and more iridescent. It's suits pale skin very well. Under natural light is looks even more beautiful, very subtle but definitively noticeable. I have yet to use the bronze shade, not sure where to use it. I figured you can also use it on the eyes ?? or blend these color all together, so it's really a multifunctional product.  I also like that is comes in a little pot, very cute and compact, easy to carry and travel friendly.
  


 Click here for more information if you are interested. 
Thanks for reading.


Ree



Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.