Nov 5, 2015

Nov 5, 2015

Holiday Wishes | Adore Me

slittledreams / Adore Me

*This post is a team up with Adore me.

It's almost holiday season and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I have already started thinking about getting gifts for friends and family also myself. What could be better than getting a new lingerie set then? Tell you what, I would definitely be excited if that happens. Today I want to share with you two of my favorite set from Adore me.


The first set I choose is the Missy Push-Up. I always liked pastel color, and in all of the shades in that  range, lavender is my favorite. It's pretty, elegant, brings calm and relaxing at the same time.  For this set, I like that it's a push up bra, also I think the lace detail is on the front and on the edges of the bottom making it really pretty. This set reminds me of the fragrance Nirvana White by Elizabeth & James, sexy, feminine and yet sophisticated. I also paired this with a nail polish by Trust Fund Beauty call Elegantly Wasted


The second set I choose is Odette Contour. Pink was one of my favorite color when I was young, but now after having a baby I wouldn't go with pink as my first choice, but deep down I still drawn to pink shades. This set has that perfect pink color, medium tone, not to barbie or childish. I would put on a pink blush since this set already set the mood. Love Cloud is one of my favorite blush by Mac, it goes on really soft and has a beautiful satin finish. A pale pink nail polish will blend in nicely with this set. Finishing up with a brighter rosy lip gloss, Pink Pop by Revlon seems to be the perfect choice. 

I hope you enjoy reading this one, check out Adore me if you are interested of treating yourself with something beautiful. 

Rae



Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.