Nov 12, 2015

Nov 12, 2015

Cold Weather Favorites


Winter is already here in New York even though we have some really nice temperatures at mid November. I have already switched up my skincare routine to the "cold weather edition" because of all the season change. For me Fall and Winter is all about keeping my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. My makeup doesn't look good or feel good on top of dull and dehydrated surface. 

Over the years I found the best way to keep my complexion looking great is Vitamin C. The quickest and easiest way for my skin to response to that is to take it with water. I usually take couple slices of lemon, put it in warm and drink it in the morning. Now I like to have tea instead, because it tastes better. My current favorite ones are the Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea from Teavana and the Beatuy Tea from ALOHA. They both contains ingredients that is good for the skin. Tea is the greatest helping me detox, making my complexion looks brighter and with a suitable skincare routine and couples of makeup fixer, it's not so hard keeping a healthy, summer glow even at winter time.

On my skincare list:
My absolute favorite moisturizer is the La Roche-Posay Toleriane Soothing Protective Skincare. It contains the famous thermal spring water, helps getting rid of dry, tightness, and any irritation you may have due to the cold weather. 
The next must have for me is the Sugar lip balms by Fresh. I have the lip treatment and rose, love them both. It's super smoothing and making my lips feels so comfortable without any greasiness.  
For makeup, I really like a simple and fresh looking makeup for the winter time. A skin-like foundation, a light wash of color for the eyelids, natural looking lashes and a pop of color for both lips and cheeks.
 My tricks for a better looking base makeup is the MAC Fix+. I use it before and after makeup, it helps foundation stay better, last longer, looks more vivid and less flat. 
My next favorite is the Mineral Veil primer by Hourglass, it helps minimize pores, redness and fine lines. 
For lips and cheeks, my choice for glowing cheeks is the Revlon Hightlighting Palette Rose Glow if you want a subtle highlight. It's a beautiful rosy color with little iridescent. Stila Kitten is my other choice if you really want that glow.
 Last for the lips, my one and only choice is the Clarins Instant Light Lip Profector. It looks good on its own and it can makes anything underneath looks better, no matter its a lip pencil, liner, or a dry lipstick.

Revlon Hightlighting Palette Rose GlowStila Kitten


Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy reading this one.

Rae



Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.