Jul 25, 2015

Jul 25, 2015

YSL VoxBox Review



I'm thrilled to receive the YSL VoxBox* from Influnster and the two products I'm reviewing today is the YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer and Blur Perfector. If you are not familiar with Influenster, it is a product discovery platform and review site that helps people to find and try new product so you can make better decision when purchasing products. Check out more here


YSL Touch EClat Blur Primer  

“The First radiance boosting primer. Formulated with four nourishing oils, skin is left incredibly soft without greasy residue. Immediately pores look diminished, skin feels smoother and skin tone is more even and luminous.”
                                                                                                           ——description from YSL website



 Out of the box I see this primer has micro golden shimmer and it is very obvious and sparkly under indoor lighting. First impression on hand is that is has a silky smooth texture, just like a gel primer has that velvety feel. It goes on skin very nicely and it's transparent. It acts like a filler, my pores does looks less obvious and it resurface the skin, making it soft and smooth, getting it ready for foundation. It also get rid of excess shine, even though it's not claiming to mattifying but I do see my foundation stays better and lasts longer. The golden shimmer brings lights to the skin, the finish look is you get the subtle radiance without any shiny or oily feeling. 
Final thoughts, I think this is a very good primer for diminishing pores and prolong foundation wear time, It brings right amount of radiance but doesn't leave any residue. I don't think it even outs skin tone like it claims and price-wise, 30ml retails for $52 plus tax.  





 YSL Touche Eclat Blur Perfector

"The first blur on-the-go. Instantly transforms from a balm to a powder to sweep away shine and imperfections. This multi-action balm-powder acts like a transparent foundation and helps perfect the complexion. Adding a touch a rosy glow, and can be used as: 1. alone as an all-over complexion perfector, 2. to set makeup, 3.as a mattifying touch up during the day."
                                                                                                        ——description from YSL website




I have to mention the packaging of this product, becasue it is so elegant, gorgeous and luxurious looking. The pink and gold combination is absolutely stunning. It comes with a sponge and a pouch for carrying around. Moving on to the product, this balm has a baby pink color also contains micro golden shimmer , just like the blur primer. It feels very smooth and glides thinly, no need to worry about a heavy hand when applying. I use it as a finishing product to set my face, it sure did transform to a powder like texture and mattifying my makeup. It comes with a sponge but I only tested with my hand. I don't know if the sponge will pick up the product or not but I'm so worried that it will move my base makeup so I think fingers are good for now. 
Final thoughts on the blur perfector: beautiful packaging, works well as a primer or setting product for foundation getting rid of shine and mattifying the skin, extend foundation wear time. If you have dry skin I think you don't need to use both product at the same time. Price-wise, it is 0.33oz. for $55 plus tax.

Final thoughts on the YSL VoxBox: I really enjoy using these two new products from YSL, I appropriated the chance to testing it out and sharing my thoughts on these products so people would make better decision when purchasing them. 

 daytime, under indoor lighting



 daytime, facing natural lights


Thanks for reading.comment if you have any questions.

Ree



Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram

*products  received for reviewing and testing purposes, all comments are mine and 100% honest.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.