Jun 1, 2015

Jun 1, 2015

Influenster Blossom VoxBox


I am very excited about the Blossom VoxBox from Influenster. Days before the box came out I've seen the video about what's inside. Even though I am most excited about the beauty products, let's start from the snack and food first.

Beanitos Bean Chip
I don't think I ever had any black bean chips before, so this is the first try. I am not a fan of chips in general, but I think these chips are very good. It's made of black beans, very unique flavor. It's well seasoned but not too salty, it contains fiber and protein but very low calories. 

Bear Naked Granola 
Oh I love these granola, it is so crunchy. It comes in little small packaging, just the right amount, very easy to grab and go and taste so good with yogurt and fruits.

Nasoya Pasta Zero Noodles
I love pasta, all kind. These pasta noodles are very different though, it's all natural and contains very low calorie and carb. These noodles are easy to cook and I prefer to pan fry with some veggie and cheese to make it more tasty. If you are on a diet or you want to eat something that will make you feel full but still has low calorie and carb intake, this is a good choice. 



On to the beauty products, my Blossom VoxBox contains these products:

Hair Food Root Cleansing Shampoo
This is a cleansing shampoo for deep cleaning your hair, removes buildup and oils. It can also be used as a regular shampoo and that is what I use it for. It has a very unique strawberry and ginger blend, I never seen it before but I like the scent. Nothing overwhelming or too strong but you definitely smell both scent, it has a cooling sensation, very refreshing. The shampoo makes my hair squeaky clean and super soft and silky. 

NYC New York Color City Proof 24HR Eye Shadow
This brand is very familiar to me and I like their quick dry nail polishes. This product is a waterproof eye shadow, claims to last on the lids without fading or creasing. I received the color Tribeca Taupe, it's a grey/taupe color, reminds me of the Maybelline Color Tattoo tough as taupe, actually I think this is a dupe for it.The packaging is very nice, it has well exceed the expectation. Even though this isn't the color that suits me, but the eye shadow itself is very good, glides easily, nice color payoff and doesn't transfer or crease. 

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
The well known airbrush legs by Sally Hansen, I think all girls need to have this if you are going to wear dress or shorts. It applies thinly and doesn't take long to dry, the color I got is light which is very natural once blend. It makes the skin looks better and flawless. I also like that is very quick and convenient.  

Equitance Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF36
Sunscreen is a must have in my daily routine so I'm glad to receive this one that has SPF36. This is a physical sunscreen, come out in the liquid form. It has brightening effect and also can be used as a makeup primer. It blends well into the skin and doesn't feel heavy or greasy, also wears well under makeup. I really like it.

So that is all in the Blossom VoxBox, I am very very impressed with all the products they sent out in this box. I think it was well organized and they've put in a lot of thought to it. I have positive feedback on these products and I can't wait for them to hit the shelves. I would want to see the whole color selection of the NYC Eye Shadow stick since I am a beauty addict. Also I would like to purchase the Hair Food Cleansing Shampoo if I run out the current bottle. 



Equitance Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF36, Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, NYC New York Color City Proof 24HR Eye Shadow in Tribeca Taupe

Products above are received from influenster for complimentary testing purposes 

Ree



Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.