Apr 6, 2015

Apr 6, 2015

March Favorites | 2015


Starting from the skin care favorites of the month first I have the NUXE Nirvanesque Eye Contour. This is an anti-aging eye treatment, I've been using this about two months now and I can positively say it works wonder. This is the eye cream that I can actually see the difference before and after. It's very light and sink in quickly, it does nice job brighten my under eye area, getting rid of puffiness and makes me look less tired and more awake. This is not a super nourishing type of product if you have extra dryness, but it hydrates just enough for me. 

Next I have The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Serum.  I find it can be tricky to find a serum that I can use everyday both morning and night. Oil type serum isn't my favorite, because I find it can be a little too oily to use in the morning with moisturizer, and my makeup doesn't last on top.  This serum has a very light lotion like texture, feels really nice and soothing once absorbs. My skin response really well with this. It softens, hydrates and provides just the right amount of nourishment. 

Beauty favorites of the month in the makeup category, I have to start with this gorgeous blush. This is the Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude Blush. It has the cutest packaging, and it does matters to me. I feel like it's rare to find makeup that is this cute from the drugstore, it looks nice on my vanity and it also looks good on my cheeks. It has four different shades in the pan, together it creates a beautiful soft pink. 


Next favorite is the NYX Butter Gloss in vanilla cream pie. I am not a fan of lip glosses so I don't normally want to purchase them becasue I don't use them. This one I picked it up becasue I've heard a lot good things and CVS was having a deal on these so for less than a dollar I figured why not. This color vanilla cream pie is a wearable everyday pink. It has enough color payoff to wear alone or layer on top of lip liner. It wears comfortable, not too thick or sticky. 

Another great find of the month is the Covergirl Trublend Fixstick. I was running low on concealer so I purchased this after watching this video by Karima McKimmie. I'm never a fan of covergirl products except their outlast 3 in 1 foundation. But this concealer blow me away, it is so good and make me want to try more of their products. It comes with a pen form, but don't let it make you think it's going to be very dry and hard to blend. This concealer is very creamy and easy to blend with either fingers or a brush. It has great coverage, covers well under the eyes, or for dark spots. It stays well and doesn't crease or oxidize. I have the shade light, and it's perfect for concealing all my imperfection.  

Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude Blush, NYX Butter Gloss in vanilla cream pie, Covergirl Trublend Fixstick in light. 


That's it for this post, thank you for stopping by.

Rae



Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.