Feb 17, 2015

Feb 17, 2015

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain #15 Rose Vinyl

When I decided to treat myself a little something last year around Christmas, this beauty was on top of my wish list. I own a decent amount of makeup products, cosmetics, but I rarely spend on luxury products becasue I don't think those are the essentials that I had to have especially there are so many affordable options out there from the drugstore. But when Sephora's annual event came with the discount to purchase, I couldn't resist anymore so I placed my order. 
I was initially deciding between this and the Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick #9 Caress Pink and I finally made my mind to get the glossy stain this time. When it comes to the color selection, after seeing swatches I knew this color #15 Rose Vinyl was the one I want. It would look good with my complexion and in fact this color is very easy to wear and suits a lot of skin tone. 


In terms of formula and consistency, I think this is usually where the drugstore product can't compete with high end ones. The YSL glossy stain has great pigmentation, glossy and radiant but still feels very light and moist on the lips. The formula is great, easy to spread over, making it so versatile to wear. It can wear very thinly like a stain for a touch of color; it can also be wear as a bright and intense statement color. My favorite way is to wear it like a gradient lip color, darker in the center and lighter towards the outer part. My lips naturally has very little pigmentation, so longevity is another big reason why I'm so impressed and so in love with the glossy stain. With this I don't need to worry about touching up for 4-5 hours. Even after drinking and eating, it still left with some color on my lips.




I heard L'oreal Color Riche Lip Stain is a possible dupes for this, I haven't try it but very curious to know how it compares. But even if the dupes is close I would still prefer to have the YSL one. It cost a little more but in my opinion product like this is worth to invest.  I haven't stopped loving it since I had it and it has already became my favorite lip product to wear for all occasions. 
  
Thanks for reading.



Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


2 评论:

  1. It's one of my favorite lip color too! Not too bright but still gives a nice pop of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.