Feb 20, 2015

Feb 20, 2015

The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Makeup Remover



 This is what I currently use for removing eye makeup and as you can see from the picture I am already half way through the bottle so it's time for a review.  Purchased it two months ago when The Body Shop was having a 40% off sale. This makeup remover claims can efficiently remove the most stubborn waterproof eye and lip make-up. It is fragrance, color and alcohol free, which is very good if you have sensitive skin. 
This is a dual-phase makeup remover, so you do need to shake it before using it and from my past experiences with this type of formula, I can positively tell that it can remove waterproof mascara and eyeliner. After using it for two months, I say it does a fine job removing all the eye makeup, quite easily but it still takes two to three wiping to take everything off. Compare to some other similar type of product, such as the Maybelline one or the Lumene one, they works equally as good. I say no difference for eye shadows or lipsticks but for the stubborn waterproof mascara, like the L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara, it seems like this works easier and faster. 

Repurchase? Definitely yes, especially it's often on sale.  But there are some other options to choose for a better price if on a budget, such as the Sephora one or my favorite Lumene one

Ree


Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


1 评论:

  1. This was one of my favourite products when I first started out with makeup! It was inexpensive and easily accessible - I haven't tried the new formulation, but it does sound promising!

    Stephanie | theFantasia.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.