May 13, 2014

May 13, 2014

Sephora Favorites Kits


I recently got two limited edition makeup kits from Sephora, they were $25 each, both from the sephora favorites line. One is the Meet Your Match, the other is the Lash Stash To Go. I always love kits and sets from sephora, I think they are great value and you get to try several different products. These little kits are so nicely packaged and I love the bright color combination. Besides my purchases, I also received some perfume samples, which is a bonus.

The Meet Your Match kit has three nail polishes and matching lip products, all from different brand. I love the idea of matching lips and nails. This kit has a dark pink, a coral and a nude color set. The color selection is very nice in my opinion and I can't wait to try them. 
Bite Beauty lush fruit lip gloss, DeborahLlippmann nail lacquer in girls just want to have fun, Formula X nail color in invinvible, Hourglass extreme sheen high shine lip gloss in child, Nails Inc. devonshire row nail polish, Tarte lip surgence lip tint in elite

The Lash Stash To Go kit contains five sample size mascara. I am most excited about this set because I wanted to try couple of them for very long time. This set also includes a mascara voucher that you can use to get a full size mascara of your choice in this kit from sephora.  This set only cost $25 and a full size Lancome Hypnose mascara is $27. I think it is such a great value. It's like getting these samples for free.
Bare Minrals lash domination volumizing mascara, Lancome hypnose drame mascara, Tarte lights camera lashes 4-in-1 mascara, Blinc Inc. blinc mascara, Too Faced better than sex mascara

I am really enjoy getting these little sets and very excited to try all of them, if you haven't been to sephora recently, I highly recommend you go. They are putting out a lot of new products and cute little gift sets and kits from makeup to skincare and fragrance. Some of the sets I'm interested: SummerStash, Skin Blender Vol. 1


Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


1 评论:

  1. I love these Sephora favourites set - I'm about to pick up one the Lash stash one (or maybe more - it's such an amaazing value!) It takes me the same time to finish a deluxe sized mascara as the original one, so this is oging to last me some time!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.