May 29, 2014

May 29, 2014

May Beauty Favorites | 2014


May is definitely a great month for me. Weather is nice in New York, I finished school and I get to try a lot of beauty stuff. Today I have the most used and absolute favorite items to share with you, hope you enjoy.
For skin and body, first I have the Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser. If you read my blog you know I have just did a post about this product. I absolutely love this cleanser for sensitive skin. Its gentle and clean really well, doesn't irritates or makes my skin dry after wash. The second item I have is the alba Un-petroleum Multi-purpose Jelly. I also have done a post in the past about this item. This is a multi functional product. You can use it on your lips, face or body, basically anywhere you want for moisture. I happen to love it most for removing eye makeup. It does the job wonderfully, removing everything even the most difficult waterproof mascara and eyeliner.  What I like to do is get a little bit jelly on my fingers and rub it around the eye area, concentrate on the lash line and lashes. Then I take a cotton pad wipe it off. The last item is the Coconut body butter from Trader Joe's. I discovered this from the blog Sarah loves makeup and I have been using it non stop after I got it, it is just so good. I like the coconut scent, not too strong or too sweet. I also like how it applys to the skin. It spreads very easily and absorb well. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky at all, skin feels instantly refreshed and moisturized.

Moving on to the makeup, First of all I have to mention the Stila Color Me Pretty Lip & Cheek Palette. I actually got it not long ago and haven't been using it for the whole month, but I absolutely love it, so I have to include this in this month's favorites. The color payoff is great, all the color in the palette is beautiful and wearable.  I have posted a swatches on my Instagram you can check it out but I will do a full review on this blog later.
Next makeup item I am loving this month is the Revlon Highlighting Palette in rose glow. I have done a blog post on that as well, so you can go get more info if you want. In my opinion, it is a gorgeous little palette that is just so pretty to look at and of course to put on. The next item is an old favorites of mine, it is the L'oreal True Match Gentle Mineral Concealer. I really like the L'oreal true match line, I have the powder and the concealer. The concealer is really great for setting under eye area and it brightens very well. I'm not sure if this is a discontinued item, but I have already got a few backups from Big lots. The next item I want to include is the Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara. I got a deluxe sample size one from the Sephora Favorite kit. The mascara in that set is all very good but I have been particularly loving this one. I found a lot of high end mascara that does lengthening and thickening can be very clumpy and wet, but this one is not. It still has the ability to separate the lashes and it's not super wet.

The last favorites of the month is the Ecotools Eye Enhancing Duo Set.  I am really debating when it comes to double ended brushes and I never found one that has all the brush shapes that I want with good quality. This one is very close to my desire and I have been using them everyday now. I say these four brush shapes are all very practical for applying eye shadows and liner, the only complain I have is that I wish the blending brush is bigger and fluffier so that it can cover bigger area and blend everything nicely.


That's everything for the month of May, thanks for reading.  


Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.