May 15, 2014

May 15, 2014

L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara



I decided to try the L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara after seeing some great reviews online. I wasn't sure which one to pick because there are so many to choose from, all named the same but with some slight differences. I guess it's not always good to have multiple options especially when shopping. It made me feel frustrated or I ended up with more items than I need. 
This mascara has a thin brush tip that I find to be very good separating and coating the lashes. It is designed to better fit the eyelid, to capture every lash even the smallest one so that the bristle is slightly curved towards the middle. Besides the shapes and design, the formula of this mascara is not too wet or dry. I find it holds my curl well throughout the day. The color I have is 982 darkest black.  It is very waterproof and no smudging whatsoever. In terms of overall performance, I think this mascara does well in lengthening and intensifying the lashes. It works quite well even for my bottom lashes. It is not a volumizing mascara so if you want to add more volume you may need to use another one besides this, but it does enough for me. The only complain I have on this mascara is that it's not builtable once it sets and dry, so you may want to act quickly when applying because it does dry fast. I would recommend this as a lengthening mascara for creating natural looking lashes.

(Face: Revlon colorstay foundation, Maybelline fit me concealer ; Eyes: Too Faced shadow insurance, NYX mysterious brown eyes palette, Kiss Me liquid eyeliner; Lips: Revlon lip gloss 180 pink pop.)


Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


3 评论:

  1. Love the sound of this, and it looks perfect in your lovely images!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished a tube and loved it, but i missed some volume for my lashes. I think if I need mascara for my bottom lashes, I will repurchase this for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.