May 22, 2014

May 22, 2014

Drugstore Great Find: Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser



I came across this face wash by Eucerin not long ago and since my skin is very dry and irritating, I decided to give it a try. I have mostly positive experience with the brand and I have used some body care products in the past.
This facial cleanser claims for use of dry and sensitive skin, gentle and non-irritating. My skin is very sensitive and I have some redness going on at the moment so I think it shall works for me. I use this cleanser both morning and night after removing any makeup I have on. I found this cleanser really does what it says. It's very gentle, does not irritate and cleans the face well. It doesn't make things worse for me and my skin feels comfortable after wash. It lathers easily and I find it works better with less water. If you get too much water on your hands or face, the foams will drip down and it will not get the cleaning job down well. It rinses away very easily and doesn't leave any residue behind. My face is very clean and not drying afterwards.
For a $5 facial cleanser, I think this one is definitely a good one. I would recommend it for people have dry, sensitive skin and looking for a gentle and non-irritating cleanser. It should also works with combo skin type, but I'm not so sure about oily skin. 


Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.