May 8, 2014

May 8, 2014

April Favorites | 2014



Starting from the makeup category, I have the Maybelline Rocket Mascara. I always have good luck with Maybelline mascara in its waterproof formula, it holds my curl well, doesn't smudge and last all day. I bought the color dark brown which is very suitable for everyday wear with light, natural makeup. I like how it coats every lashes without clumps and it also works well for my barely there lower lashes. 

Next I have the essence coverstick in 01 matt sand. I haven't wore any foundation these days, I don't feel the need covering my entire face for regular days. Concealer and powder are good enough to make me look presentable. This concealer stick by essence is a pretty good one for the price. I use it mainly on the center of my face to even out skin tone and concealing under eye areas. I don't find it looks dry or emphasizes my fine lines which is very good. The only complain I have with it is that it doesn't works well for spot concealing, I still use Maybelline Fit me concealer for that. 
Another favorite concealer of the month is the Bare Minerals Multi-Tasking Concealer. I got it from a try out set of Bare Minerals products. It is my first time trying a powder concealer and I am very impressed by the coverage it provides, however the color runs dark for me so are the other products in that set. 
Moving on to the powder I use on top of concealer, my favorite one still is the matte setting powder by Cover Fx. I have done a blog post on that before, it is an amazing powder. It helps minimize imperfections such as pores and fine lines, sets everything without adding an extra layer. I adore this powder also because it was made with fine indigence without harmful chemicals. 
Next makeup favorites is the Rimmel Scandale Eyes Shadow Crayon in the color bulletproof beige. I also have a blog post before mentioning this product. I just enjoy the easiness of product like this, bright color, blend nicely and last all day. I use it on my eye lids, blend it out and adding a darker color to my crease and it's done.  I have really putting this to use for the past month, maybe because I am too lazy to think about what eye shadow to wear.

For hair,  I am still in love with the Macadamia Healing Oil Spray. I like to spray it on my hands then run my fingers through my hair after blow dry and styling. It absorb very well, adds shine, smooths out tangles and making my hair really soft. It has zero oiliness or heaviness.
I‘m saving the best to the end. A new discover this month is the Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo. Besides their snacks and tea, I am surprised that I found another favorite in the store but in the body and hair category. I like this shampoo because it cleans well and doesn't strips my hair or make it dry. It lathers well and it has a little tingle and cooling sensation which feels very nice. My hair is really soft and clean afterwards, I also has volume and my hair doesn't get oily the next day. If you haven't try this yet, I highly recommend it.

Thanks for reading.


Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


2 评论:

  1. I've recently started to get into essence cosmetics, and I really like their quality! I've been using the matte mousse foundation they have, but have yet to dabble in their concealers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this brand too. Just hope they can come out with more products.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.