Dec 13, 2013

Dec 13, 2013

Physicians Formula Tinted Moisturizer



This tinted moisturizer by Physicians Formula probably is the first drugstore tinted moisturizer I've tried. I don't usually have high hope for western made tinted moisturizer or BB cream products like this one, because they wouldn't offer what I need. This one sold on me because it claims hydrates,  lightweight and contains natural ingredients,  since I'm not looking for something with higher coverage at the moment, I decided to get it a try.
As always I did my research first, from reviews most people did on this, it seems like this product would be suitable for dryer skin, as for me I suppose it should works for winter months.  



(My skin condition: normal, slightly dry, color: fair, NC20.)
This product is available for 4 shades, I have the lightest one which is ivory to fair. I would say the color runs a bit dark because this shade isn't a perfect match for my skin tone. It has a herbal scent to it which doesn't bothers me too much. 
On to the application and finish, it has a runny texture but once you start blending, it thickens up so it need some effort to get it even. It can be quickly absorbed, feels really lightweight and comfortable wearing. It doesn't offer any coverage, as it claimed the coverage is VERY "sheer and natural". You definitely need concealer on top of this.  However it does even out skin tone and modify skin condition a little bit.  I noticed my pores are less obvious. The finish is more like a natural, a bit dewy finish and I found it lasts quite long. 
Besides the color match, as a tinted moisturizer the only problem I had with this is it made me very shiny and oily after 2-3 hours wear with a power on top. I even tried using different powders to set it, the problem remains. Since I don't have the habit of touching up and I don't want to be constantly bothered during the day, I think this isn't the one for me.
Have you tried this? and what's you current base makeup product?


Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.