Oct 1, 2013

Oct 1, 2013

Revlon Pink Pop


 Never a lipgloss lover but every once awhile I like to put on one just to add a bit of shine on my lips. This one by Revlon is a random purchase not long ago and luckily it's a good one. I fall in love with it starts from the first time when I put it on, the color, the shine and the feel of it. I also adore the packaging of the Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss line. It's well made and so is the gloss inside the tube.

This color 180 Pink Pop is a blue-toned hot pink color with no shimmer in it. It has a creamy, glossy but none sticky texture, can be easily applied even on lips. It has just the right amount of color payoff, not too dark not so sheer. It adds shine, enhance the color and polish the whole look. I wear it with Revlon's Lip butter strawberry shortcake in the picture, but it actually layers well with almost all the pink lipsticks that I had.

 I own very few lipglosses,  previously I was really into MAC lipglass delicate crush ( a pale pink with micro shimmer) but still I don't wear it that often. Normally I wouldn't want to make purchase of lipgloss, but this one by incident end up to be a really good choice and it kind of changed my interest on lip color selection.  I would prefer to wear more brighter and darker lip color now because I found it brings out my complexion more.

What's your favorite lipgloss at the moment?
Thanks for reading.


Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.