Oct 9, 2013

Oct 9, 2013

All For Fall

 Let's start from the makeup category. For base makeup, previously I was using Covergirl outlast 3 in 1 foundation. It works out very well for the past summer until recently. It started oxidize on me after a few hours wear and it did't hold well like it used to. I don't know about you but this happens to me with a lot foundation, they oxidize, turns color after open to use around six months or so. Anyway, it's about time to switch to something else to use. (I almost finished the whole bottle anyway.)

Right now I have the Revlon ColorStay Foundation and Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream for my base.  It doesn't take much effort for me to pick these two because you know, they've been out for quite some times and everybody loves it.
For eyes, I just got another Maybelline Color Tatto Eye Shadow  in bad to the bronze. I have mentioned this thing none-stop on my blog and that proves how much I liked it. Really surprised that they didn't dry out after this long(until I can finish it). Btw, I also hit pan on the other color Barely Branded.
 For lips I have four new colors to wear. Maybelline Color Whisper in strike a rose, Revlon lip butter in berry smoothie, L'oreal Color Riche Lipstick in wisteria rose and everbloom. The maybelline color whisper one feels nice and hydrating, the color just a sheer coral/pink color with shimmer and a sheen to it. Revlon's berry smoothie is the color I wanted to get for fall after watching emilynovl83 talked about it on YouTube. The two L'oreal lipstick I spotted them on sale at Walgreens. The minute I open it I know for sure I wanted it. The colors are what I'm looking for, medium-toned pink and coral, totally matte and the color payoff is good.
 Skin care wise, I have two products, a brightening serum and a night cream. They both from Lumene, my favorite skincare brand from the drugstore. So far I only tried the serum a few times, like other lumene serum I've used, it has a nice consistency, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any heaviness behind. I will update you on both of the products if you are interested. (Let me know in the comment.)
I also got couples of the Thayers Alcohol Free Toner as backup because I go through those so quickly. They are gentle enough for me to use everyday both morning and night, even during season change and for the super affordable price, I can't not be more satisfied.
Maybelline Color Whisper in strike a rose, Revlon lip butter in berry smoothie, 
L'oreal Color Riche Lipstick in wisteria rose and everbloom

How's your fall preparation? Makeup, skincare, life? I'm currently super busy with my midterm.

Have a good one and thanks for reading.


Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


5 评论:

  1. I love all the lip colours you bought! They look gorgeous. I can't believe you went through two of those maybelline color tattoos already haha I've barely made a dent in mine but maybe I will when I get bad to the bronze. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Revlon Colorstay had been a staple of mine, but it started oxidizing on me so I switched. The lip butter shades look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly I haven't been use anything else much other than the color tattoo, that's probably why, and my mom also uses mine while I was in Asia. I'm proud of myself too. I can't believe I finished so much products lately, maybe I should do a post on that later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really? Then I guess it's not a rare thing. I have the same problem with Revlon age defying foundation though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.