Sep 26, 2013

Sep 26, 2013

September Beauty Favorites | 2013

Time flies so fast and I still can't believe it's already the end of September. I had a tremendous busy month, a lot of changes going on in my life, school started and I feel very stressed. Anyway, today I finally had some time to sit down and share my favorites of the month with you.
I don't know about you but the weather where I live is already cool and cold in the morning and evening. My skin became very thin and dry these days, easily get irritated. I have dry patches, redness on my cheeks, around my nose and chin. It's itching and can get really bad to the point that I can't even wear any makeup. I assume it's because of season change, anyway there are two skin care products that I used this month and I really liked.

Thayers Alcohol Free Toner- Cucumber Witch Hazel 
This is a very good toner for use both day at night. It's alcohol free and contains natural ingredients such as cucumber, witch hazel and aloe. It's refreshing and cooling, moisturizes skin and release dry and tightness. I enjoy using this with compressed facial mask for a quick facial, only takes 10mins or so but the result is fabulous. It helps tighten my pores and reduce redness, skin feels calm, supple and hydrated. I also have the Rose Petal one, it's also great and smells good.

Hadanomy Collegan Cream
This cream is a long time favorite of mine and usually I enjoy using this at winter time. Since I have lots of skin issues recently and my face feels so dry, I pull it out to use at night time. It contains micro collagen 1000mg, hyaluronic acid, honey and acerola extract, I guess that's why it's soothing and so hydrating. It has a jelly texture, lightweight and easy for skin to absorb. When applied, it has cooling effect and very refreshing, once absorbed it brings back the elasticity of the skin without any oilness or heavy feeling.

AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
I know there're lots good hand cream to choose in the market but there's something special about this one made me really like it. It smells nice, unlike those highly fragranced or vaseline hand cream, it has a very natural scent similar to the typical scent of this brand but a bit different. It has more of a dense texture but applies very smooth, you only need small amount but it absorbs and moisturizes very well without leaving any greasiness behind. It's high quality and has that velvety feeling, leaves my hand so so soft.

Macadamia Healing oil spray
I came across several blog post mentioning this product recently, and since I am looking for a good hair oil for the longest time to rescue my hair, I figured to give it a try. I have naturally straight hair and because I use heat quite often so my hair is heat damaged even though I always use heat protector. I enjoy using this oil on both damp and dry hair, it softens and bringing back the moisture to my hair, adds shine and smooth out any tangle, it even makes my split ends less obvious. It's easy to use, doesn't weigh my hair down and leaves no greasiness on my hair and my hand.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
If you tried it and you know this is a really good concealer from the drugstore. It blends very well, covers and super inexpensive. I mentioned before that I first bought no. 15 fair which is not so good for my dark circles so I got no. 10 light which is perfect. I also like to mix these two sometimes just for a better color match.


NYX For Your Eyes Only Mysterious Brown Eyes
I like NYX shadows because they are very good quality for the price. I have this palette since spring and almost forgot it. The shadows in this palette is kind of hit or miss I would say but I like most of the neutral colors here and used it almost everyday this month. The two shadow in the middle are my favorite. The pigmentation of these two is very good (better than the rest of color in this palette), creamy texture, feels buttery and looks beautiful on.

Thanks for reading!


Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.