Sep 12, 2013

Sep 12, 2013

Makeup & Skincare Haul


Hello, today I have a haul to share, things that I got for the past one or two weeks. If you read my previous post then you probably know how much I love the Shiseido sunscreen.  I was at TJmaxx the other day,  sweeping the skin and makeup section as usual and I saw the Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion, SPF38.  This is the lotion version for both face & body(100ml, 3.3fl. oz.) since I am almost running out of my current one, which is the cream one ( for face, 50ml, 2fl. oz.) so I figure to give it a try. The texture of this is very runny and liquidy, easy to spread and apply very thin to the skin. It works quite similar to the cream one, however you will need to shake it well before using and the package design makes it a little messy when pouring it out. 

Next I got the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and Clean Express Waterproof Makeup Remover. I wasn't quite sure about which color I should get because it's very hard to tell the color in the store. No.10 light looks little dark for my skin tone so I ended up pick 15 fair but turns out it's not the shade I want to use to conceal my dark circles. Anyway, it works quite well conceal the rest imperfections on my face.
I also pick up the Too Faced Shadow Insurance from ulta since it was on special for $10 . I'm glad that the Ulta 21 days of beauty is back, last time I didn't have time to go and there's couple of things that I want to get. This time I'm really excited because I saw some awesome products on special for half off.

Last but not least, these are some facial masks by the brand My Scheming. I got these last week from a beauty store at Flushing, NY. I remember seeing these online but never tried it before so I got three different ones to try. These masks are very similar to My Beauty Diary Mask. So far I only tried the Bamboo Charcoal + Volcano Mud Extract Pore Minimizing Mask. My experience is quite positive on this one.  It smells really good and fits my face well. It hydrates and tightens my skin at the same time and I do see the difference of my pores after using it. 

Hope you like my haul and thanks for reading!


Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


3 评论:

  1. Hi Stephanie, I have done a blog post on the makeup remover, check it out if you want http://ranrandreamhome.blogspot.com/2013/02/new-maybelline-waterproof-eye-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just love to see a glimpse of your skincare collection :) Your photos are always so enticing. I want to purchase everything you have! ^_^ haha
    These masks look very nice! Similar to MBD ones. I have to use mine today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have always tried My Beauty Diary masks but never My Scheming. I wonder if they're by the same company! hurray for asian sheet masks. i love them!
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.