Aug 2, 2013

Aug 2, 2013

Travel: Thailand | Summer, 2013










Last month I went to Thailand with my family and spend a week there. We covered most attractions, visited Bangkok, Pattaya City and stay at Koh Samet for a day. It was at the beginning of June, we were lucky because the monsoon season at the time. We got mostly cloudy days with a few showers but still suffering the hot and humid tropical weather except the days at the beach, I mean the average temperature was high up around 100°F.
This is the first time that I had the opportunity to visit southeast country of Asia, Thailand is on my travel list for very long time so I had high expectation for it. I love the architectural style of the temples, I love the beach there and the fruit (so good! ), but the best of all is being with family.

Hope you like the pictures and have a nice weekend!

Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram

8 评论:

  1. really amazing scenery, bet you had tons of fun there!


    xoxo, MICH GLOSSARY
    instagram: @michelleothman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to travel to Thailand now! Totally unrelated questions,but which camera do you use and what is your major? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had an awesome time! i was there this last may and in chiang mai too!
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really would like to visit there, unfortunately we didn't have time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Panasonic GF3, it's small and light weight so easy to carry. My major is HRM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it was so much fun and I wish I could have more free time to shop and eat! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo not many people I know are in that major, have you thought of any possible future careers that you want to do? Hopefully this isn't too personal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the photos u took are so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.