Apr 9, 2013

Apr 9, 2013

Stay Connected With Me

Hi loves, I'm sure a lot you already heard that Google Reader will no longer be available on July 1st. This is something that has upset a lot of people, me of course included. I am just started seeing difference on my blog and I am so grateful that I have gained a lot of followers through Google Reader in the past. Thank you so much for following and reading, it means a lot to me.
Another sad news is Hellocotton will come to an end on April 11th, I am shocked when I heard the news. Just not long ago I joined this site and fell in love with it within a very short period of time. I have discovered so many blogs and also link to some wonderful people through this platform. So sad it will be gone.
So here we are prepping for these changes,  there are some ways for you to keep connected with me.

Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram


If you are a blogger, bloglovin is the easiest way to stay connected and get feeds of all your blog subscription.  All you need to do is  download your current Blogger data then import to Bloglovin.
If you are a blog reader, then you can stay connected with my blog through any social media above. I want to make things easier for you so either ways you will get updates on my blog.

There are lots of things I plan on doing on this blog. Even though it took me double even triple amount of time to write but I am still passionate about beauty and blogging. Thank you so much for reading and following. Hope you find this helpful and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.