Apr 10, 2013

Apr 10, 2013

Skin Care Routine | Spring & Summer 2013


 FACE
Shiseido Perfect Whip Cleanser
This is the facial cleanser that I'm currently using for both day and night. I like the formula of this cleanser, it lathers into very thick and ultra smooth foam, looks and feels pretty much like whip cream. It's very gentle  as the same time cleans well. It doesn't leave my skin dry after wash and very affordable.

Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap
This is the product that I use for deep cleaning my face. It's an organic cleanser that claims deep clean pores and get rid of dead skin. Unlike regular cleanser, it has a gelly texture and its a bit tricky to use. I only use this 2-3 times per week because it's quite harsh. I will have a separate post on this.

Naruko Magnolia Brightening & Firming Spray
After I cleaned my face, the first step I will use this to spray my face. It claims brighten and firming so I felt it will work better as the first layer. It's very easy to absorb also hydrates my skin.

Naruko Raw Job's Tears Whitening Toner and Lotion
This is the new skin care set I am currently using. Since Naruko products are known for natural, easy absorb, zero oilness and heaviness, I always enjoy using them at summer time.
The Raw Job's Tears series is more nourishing than the other series that I've tried, such as the Narcissus, Marjoram & Lavender series. I found that the toner is an extremely easy and fast absorbing product, it left my skin well hydrated. Compare to the toner, the lotion is a lot richer so it takes a little longer to absorb. Both these products are great keeping my skin really calm and hydrated, I am really surprised that my skin hasn't experience any problems at this time of the year .


 EYES, LIPS and BLEMISH TREATMENT

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-aging Cellular Eye Repair Gel
After I finished the Coffee Bean Eye Cream by 100% pure, I wanted to switch to a gel product to use and has anti-aging purposes. I found this at the sale section on Sephora.com and I bought it immediately because I know this is the one. I heard a lot of good things about this brand and always wanted to try it. This eye gel claims for under eye wrinkles, fine lines, under eye puffiness, it has a lot of vitamins and natrual ingredients in it which I think is really good. I like that is really light weight and smooth, I do see the difference after using this, it helps reduce the  puffiness of my eyes in the morning.

Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle Pink Ice Lip Balm
This was featured in my March Favorites post, I am currently using this as a moisturizing and anti-aging lip treatment. Unlike other lip balms the texture of this one is very different. I like it because it doesn't feels waxy, slippery or heavy on the lips, it applies very thin on the lips and long lasting. I do see the results that it reduces wrinkle and fine lines of my lips.

Vichy Anti-blemish Intensive Treatment Cream
This is my all time favorite blemish treatment. I always have this in my skin care routine and always use this to treat blemish and acne. It has salicylic acid 2.0%, which is higher than usual blemish treatment products. It works fast in getting rid of any blemishes and breakouts, usually I can see the difference overnight, it takes 2-3 days for large and severe acne problems.



FACIAL MASK
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX
This is the sleeping mask that I use at night, repurchased numerous times and I still found it's the best. It hydrates and brightens my skin overnight, I just love how easy that it and how my skin looks in the morning after using this and plus it smells so nice.

HadaLabo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion
This is actually a lotion but I use it as a facial mask. Because it's very hydrating and low irritation, I like to use it with compressed paper masks. It does a great job for super quick hydrating treatment and leaves skin well hydrated and glowy.

My Beauty Diary Q10 Rejuvenating Mask

One of my favorite mask by My Beauty Diary, previously I was using the black pearl one, it does really great job brightening and whitening my skin. This one does nourishing, hydrating and brightening. I like masks of this brand in general, they fits really nicely on my face and contains lots of serum,  most importantly they really does the job.

If you have a skin care post please let me know, I am very interested to see. Thank you so much for reading and sorry it's a really long post.

6 评论:

  1. I really enjoy black soaps! they cleanse really nicely.
    Great products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure I like it or not. Planning on doing a full review on it after some times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such an amazing routine going! I'm actually very interested in that Thomas Roth lip Balm. I think I'll get one to check it out! By the way Laneige products are sooo awesome. I've been using the water sleeping pack for years !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to see a mini review on the Peter Roth stuff! I've been eyeing that as well since it's on sale, but I haven't had time to stop by Sephora yet. Definitely will pick it up the next time I'm around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am planing on doing a full review on these PTR products after some time. I want to give it more time to see how they performs so stay tune ~ If you happen to see them on sale then pick it up, I like this brand and one of the biggest reason is they really works.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.