Apr 12, 2013

Apr 12, 2013

My Picks: Nail Colors For Spring






I like Revlon nail polishes, they are good quality and always came out with fun and different colors. Thinking about all the nail polishes that I own and how often I wear them, Revlon probably my all time favorite. I love warm and darker color for the cold seasons, 721 Raven Red by Revlon is my favorite one. I also love 705 Grey suede which is a basic nude color.  I am still looking for couple of more add to my collection.
These are four light, sort of pastel color that I pick out for spring season. 230 popular is actually my all time favorite pink nail polish color. It's a light pink color with glitters in it. I like it because this pink suites my skin color and the glitter really makes it stand out. It looks way better in real life than in the picture. 211 Charming is a very wearable lavender color, I like the consistency of it, two coats can get it perfect. 430 Whimsical is a popular one, many people have it. It's a interesting color even though it's really sheer. I like the combination of the pink and blue glitters with the base color. 092 Blue Lagoon is a light blue color with fine shimmer, it's a little bit difficult to wear depending on the skin color and what color of clothes that you're wearing, but I personally really like this blue color.

Let me know what's your favorite nail polish color for spring.

4 评论:

  1. I love this time of the year because of all the nail polishes. :) Will definitely be picking up some Revlon since they're so affordable and I'm a cheapo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really are so lovely for summer! I'm really loving anything pastel at the moment, and Charming and Popular are so pretty, definitely will be on the lookout for them! :) x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty colours! i love pastels :) they're just so suitable for spring :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.