Apr 22, 2013

Apr 22, 2013

Cover FX Matte Setting Powder


Cover FX Matte Setting Powder in light
(Sephora.com)
What it is:
A loose setting powder to set foundation and minimize shine.
What it does:
This loose setting powder is rich in healthy ingredients that soothe, minimize shine, and extend foundation wear to last all day.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens   - Sulfates   - Synthetic Fragrances    - Synthetic Dyes   - Petrochemicals   - Phthalates  - GMOs   - Triclosan
I got this loose powder a while ago from sephora with my purchase, it comes with really nice decent size amount of product in this mess free container that I really like. This powder claims control shine and help makeup last longer. I like that it contains healthy ingredients and free of mineral oil, parabens, gluten, etc.  it's nice to know that the product you put on is not harmful for your skin. If you are someone concerns that and likes natural and organic products then this is a good choice.
It comes in three colors, I have it in light. You don't really need to worry about the color matches because it goes on quite sheer almost translucent on the skin. When using this powder a  little goes a long way. I'm currently using the RT blush brush with it, it's not the perfect brush for this, the brush is very soft so the powder will fly around and gets little on the skin, but I haven't found a brush to use with it. The texture of this powder is very silky and smooth, I noticed it sort of vanish on the skin and provides very very sheer almost unnoticeable coverage (might because of the brush ), but it does the job of minimize shine on my t-zone. The finish is very natural not completely matte, it doesn't look cakey or heavy which is great if you are someone doesn't wear a lot of makeup, likes fresh, natural looking makeup look; or you usually wear a full coverage base makeup and you don't want to add more coverage on your face.
If you are looking for a loose powder that is good for the skin, helps control shine and sets makeup but at the same time, lightweight, looks natural and doesn't provides much coverage, I would suggest you try this.  Personally I prefer using this on top of any medium or full coverage foundation.

5 评论:

  1. I love this powder, and CoverFX stuff are very effective! I agree that you definitely will not need a whole lot of product to get the finish that you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie. thanks for the comment. I know you like this brand, it is pretty good and a big selling point is their products has great ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this powder sounds so good! :) A lot of ppl really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. It was after I posted it I found out that too. I was kind of late on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiii how is it in flash photography?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.