Apr 15, 2013

Apr 15, 2013

Birchbox | April 2013





Birchbox April 2013
Tiny tweaks, big results   Teamed up with Women's Health

NEXXUS | Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir Full-size $20.99
"It's not just your skin that needs antiaging help. This new shine-boosting serum cures dry strands and reduces the odds of age-related breakage."
I have tried a few Nexxue hair products in the past and really liked it. This is a hair serum that adds shine and  solve dryness of the hair. I really like it and plus it smells really really nice, the only complain is it comes in a tiniest size.

Skin&Co Roma | Cleasing Body Gel with Olive & Sicilian Orange Extracts Full-size $17.5
"You won't be able to go back to regular soap after trying this freshly scented, antioxidant-packed shower gel from Rome."
Haven't try this yet, but it looks very nice. This is a body wash that contains lots of natural ingredence, it has that soap plus refreshing smell which I don't hate. It comes with 40ml, which is really nice decent size, great for carrying and traveling.

StriVectin | StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Winkles Full-size $65
"A beauty editor favorites, SriVectin's cream uses a patented molecule peptide to diminish fine lines and reverse the look of puffy circles." 
Surprised that I got a sample size of the SreiVectin eye cream, it comes with 7ml which is nice and since this product is targeting for winkles and fine lines, I think I will give this to my mom to use.

Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics | Anti-shine Mattifier Full-size $36
"Matte is in. Dad this shine-zapping balm onto your T-zone before applying foundation."
I'm glad that this month they put one of the makeup related product in even though it's tiny. This came just right on time for the warmer season and I actually wanted to get a shine control product. I only tried once and it does helped control the shine on my face throughout the day.

Weleda | Body Lotion Full-size $16.5
"A creamy lotion that uses sustainably harvested plant oils and natural hydrators to restore skin's moisture levels. "
Haven't try it yet but I like that it's natural skin care products. It's nice they put in four different ones in it and I think these are also easy to carry when traveling.

Overall, I am quite happy of what I got for this month. I think the samples are great and covers from head to toe, plus I enjoy spread it out to my family and friends to use. Let me know what you get if you subscribe to Birchbox and what's your thoughts on the samples.

2 评论:

  1. I've been wanting to try the Nexus hair serum for awhile now. It's so cool you got it in your Birch box! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. The serum smells so nice and I got compliments on the smell. I think it helps nourish my hair a little bit, for me I still think I need something more effective and multifunctional.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.