Apr 30, 2013

Apr 30, 2013

April Favorites | 2013


April is a great month and I have been really enjoy some products, but very surprised when I put it all together, not a lot of products to show you. I felt like my skin care and makeup routine are so stable right now, even though I use a lot of products on the daily basis, but not much new stuff.

NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation in 02 Nude
I bought some NYX products during the 40% off sale at Ulta couple weeks ago, this is one of the product I picked. I never tried any powder foundation before so I was very excited to try it. I've tried it with brushes and sponges, dry and wet,  unfortunately it doesn't work out well on me as a foundation. But it turns out well on top of BB cream and tinted moisturizer. I can see a huge difference with this. It provides better coverage and the finish is flawless. It's a matte finish but it's very natural and light. It's very long lasting and help me stay shine free for the whole day. I say this is a great powder from the drugstore and it's a possible dupes of MAC powders.

NYX Roll on Shimmer in platinum
This is nothing new but a wonderful product that I've been using for the past month. I use to like shimmery stuff, such as shimmery eye shadow and glitters, but I don't wear it that often. I decided to get this because it swatch so pretty in the store, super beautiful under indoor lights so I figure it would looks nice to wear it for an evening look. I enjoy put it on the center of my lids and it really adds glamours to the eyes.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Portion
I don't need to say much about it because everybody knows what it is. Personally I never pay attention to eyeshadow primer because I don't have oily lids. I was using the elf eye primer before and never had any problem with it, when I finally finished it I decided to get this one instead since it's already been proved a great product.


Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
I think you already knew my opinion on this one since I just did a full review on this foundation. I actually went back to the store and get the 825 buff beige because the one I previous tried is too dark. I can't say enough of good words about it and it is my go to foundation now. Click here if you want to see my post on this.

Simple Cleaning Facial Wipes
This is a random product that I got for removing face makeup. I like that is gentle, it doesn't irritates my skin and cleans well. I still use the bioderma cleaning water but makeup wipes are more easy to travel with.

Updates: 
If you follow me on instagram or twitter you might know that I am leaving next week for vacation. I'm really excited travel overseas to China to visit my families and friends, the only concern that I have is how to update my blog while I was there. Hopefully I can find a way to blog and if not I will see you guys in July.

 Hope you are doing well and let me know your favorites of this month.
Thanks for reading!

Bloglovin  • Twitter   Facebook   Instagram

9 评论:

  1. I have it in 02 nude, since it's not super pigmented and I only apply a sheer layer, it looks like a good match. The lightest color I haven't try but it looks too white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rae, I intend on using it just like you, since the MSF I was using doesn't help with my oiliness at all.

    I hope you have a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered the 825 since I am yellow toned, fingers crossed!

    Any chance you remember your NYC shade in the Stay Matte Not Flat powder off the top of your head? I'm about to order the 02 Nude but only off online comments, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I have it in 825, it's a perfect match if you are NC20-25 and have yellow undertone. If you have more pink or warm tone skin you can also try Classic Ivory 810.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, I like reading this kind of posts ^.^

    http://anya-jang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seeing the "Simple" brand everywhere; sounds like it's a must-have after all! I hope you have tons of fun in China :) I am so excited for you! Looking forward to see your updates via twitter or instagram :)

    xx Stephanie | Fantasia Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What shade do you use in the NYX powder?

    I'm so torn between which color I get in the Covergirl, because I'm also NC20-NC25ish, but I'm afraid 825 looks too light if it doesn't oxidise, but if it does 832 will become too dark! lol

    Thanks a lot for your time, your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.