Mar 25, 2013

Mar 25, 2013

tarte blush & bronze on the go

One thing made me really love shopping at Sephora online is that they have some great travel-size duo and value sets available, like this blush and bronzer duo by tarte. I always wanted to try the tarte amazonian clay blush, but felt hesitate because I have many other blushes and blush is the makeup that I felt took the longest to hit pan on. While in my memory, there's only one blush that I literally finished for the past 6-8 years, don't remember the brand, all I remembered is the packaging and color and that took me about 3 years to finish.
So back to this blush and bronzer duo, it was at the sale section at Sephora only for $12, I just thought it's a really nice deal. 
 tarte blush & bronze on the go 
 - 0.11 oz Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface            - 0.11 oz Mineral Bronzer in Park Ave Princess 




It's a limited edition duo that it great for trying out and travel, besides that I think the two products in this duo are just great to use for most skin color, light or dark. The blush color dollface is a very pretty light pink color (no shimmer) and the bronzer is a true bronzy color with shimmer in it. The quality is quite nice, very smooth and silky, although they are not super pigmented as I thought, but that's actually how I like them to be. This way it gives more control when applying and no need to worry about putting on too much.
What do you think of makeup duo like this one, like it?

4 评论:

  1. This is such a cute little set! I've been dying to try the amazonian clay blushes but Tarte is so hard to get over here in Australia.

    x Tashi
    http://shiwashiful.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can try amazon or ebay? or have someone to get those for you in the States.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good sized bronzer and blush for travel for sure! I love value sets like this - screams value to me! Great to try different products at a slightly lower price :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree. I felt these are great, I won't brother to buy the full size products unless I really really like it and it worth to invest the money.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.