Mar 7, 2013

Mar 7, 2013

Spring Beauty Haul

Beauty Haul 3.6.13

 MAC Select Sheer 
Wanted a powder I can carry in my bag and good for traveling. When I was in MAC counter looking around, the sales lady suggested this powder to me. Select sheer has a sheer coverage, texture is silky and goes on lightly, the packaging is less bulky, has a mirror inside, and the closure is very secure. I thought "wow, this is the perfect one!" so I ended up bring it home with me. It provides a decent sheer coverage, it's not completely matte so still allows natural skin peek through which I really liked.  It also last long and make me mostly shine free through out the day.
Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Cream SPF38 PA+++
The best sunscreen ever for face. Honestly, never experienced a sun protection product that is oil free, light, hydrating, smoothes skin surface and has high SPF. I wear it on the daily basis now, without or under makeup. It is so great,  helps my face makeup last even longer.



Real Techniques Shading Brush and Blush Brush
I added these two RT brushes to my collection recently. The shading brush I use for buffing in concealer under my eyes and around my nose area, it works amazing. The blush brush I find it to be too soft for applying blush. It doesn't performs well sweeping the color on and blends out evenly, but I find it perfect for applying powder. I use it to apply MAC Select Sheer now and it works great.

Philip B Peppermint & Avocado Shampoo
This is a volumizing and clarifying shampoo. I heard lots of good things about it and my hair is stress me out recently, so I though to give it a try. I have oily roots and dry ends, this shampoo known as "scalp invigorator and root booster", it will get rid of all the oil build up and gradually your roots are not as oily as before. So far I really like it. It has a cooling effect when massaging it on the roots, very refreshing especially in the morning. My hair is very lightweight and soft, silky after using this, but not that much a difference of volumizing. I will have a full review on this after some time.

2 评论:

  1. Great picks! I love my real technique brushes. I use the blush brush when I contour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RT brushes are my favorites too, great quality and very affordable.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.