Mar 15, 2013

Mar 15, 2013

Review: Naruko Narcissue Total Defense Hydrating Gel


Naruko Narcissue Total Defense Hydrating Gel 60ml

Product Detail (from Naruko USA Website) :

NARUKO Narcissus Total Defense Hydrating Gel is a refreshing daily gel moisturizer that both hydrates and prevents aging best for normal, combination and oily skin. Made with highly effective ingredients such as Africa legume polysaccharides, snow fungus extract, lecithin, oil molecules, rose dew, and essential oils (mandarin oranges, sweet oranges, ylang ylang) that help to condition, moisturize and brighten skin, this lightweight water-like gel moisturizer hydrates all day and is not heavy. Furthermore, the ingredients algae extract and peptides offer anti-aging and firming benefits.
This moisturizer can be used for both day and night time; however, if you need a more hydrating moisturizer for nighttime, please use the Narcissus Total Defense Night Repair Cream.


This is a gel moisturizer by the Taiwan brand Naruko.  I have tried a lot of their skin care products in the past two years and most of their products have very natural ingredients, feels very gentle and light on the skin. I like Naruko products in general, I love to use them at summer time. This gel moisturizer I bought with other products from this line, which is the Narcissue line, this line targets general basic skin problems. I have a review of other products you can check it if you want.
This product  is very light-weight and feels good on the skin. It's a gel texture so very easy to apply and feels very smooth on the skin. Because it's so light it takes no time to absorb and feels not sticky at all. Naruko products in general are very light and gentle, that's exactly how I felt about this one. However as a moisturizer, it doesn't provides enough of moisture for me especially at winter time . My skin doesn't feels dry but it doesn't looks well hydrated either. So I like to use this after a moisturizer as the last step of my skin care routine (just want to finish it), it works fine like a mask locks everything I have underneath.
I think this would be more suitable at summer time because it's so light and fresh, if you have oily skin then most likely you will like it. As for me, I don't think it's an outstanding product. I don't think I will repurchase this again since the price has gone up to $20 but I'm still interested trying other products from this brand.

2 评论:

  1. I have never heard of this product before but it sounds pretty good even though it's a tad expensive.

    Good review :)

    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.