Mar 27, 2013

Mar 27, 2013

Review: HadaLabo Gokujyun-a Rentionl Lotion & Moisture Milk

HadaLabo Gokujyun-a Rentional Lotion 170ml,  Moisture Milk 140ml

HadaLabo Rentinol Lotion adding different ingredients in order to let you enjoy anti-wrinkle, moisturizing and elastic, as to create a compact skin. Aging causes the skin loses its elasticity. This product adding the collagen, and it is weak acid, providing a mild treatment to skin, smoothen the fine lines and brings supple to skin.
 for dry and delicate skin 
made in Japan
 (description from sasa.com)


I've been using this set for about 3-4 months now and it has helped my skin safely past the long winter that we had here. I have previously used some of other skin care products from this brand such as the Tamagohada cleanser and Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion, it all work out pretty good on me so I brought this set around Dec last year to use for the winter season.
This line is targeted for anti-aging and moisturizing, it contains rentinol, collagen and other nourishing ingredients. The lotion is very thick, it feels almost like serum unlike any other toner/lotion that I have used. It took around three weeks for my skin to finally get use to it and before that I just felt it's oily and it takes long time to completely absorb into the skin. It does keep my skin very well nourished but my face would be too oily throughout the day especially follow by the moisture milk, So I only use this lotion at night.

The moisture milk has a milky gel texture, applies easily and I find it much more easier to absorb compare to the toner. I use it both day and night and it's been working great for me. It keeps my skin very well moisturized at all time, my skin feels soft and rejuvenated. Both these products come in a nice decent size and you only need one or two drops each time so it will certainly last long. I would recommend these products for dry and mature skin to use at cold season, it's too rich for young age people. If your skin condition is normal then you can switch to a light toner.Overall I think both products are very good in terms of moisturizing. Personally I would prefer using a lighter lotion or toner, it's easier for the skin to absorb and also laying on other products.
Recently I switched my skin care routine for spring and summer season, I will have a post of that very soon.

P.S  Drugstore.com now carrying some HadaLabo products, not much but I'm appreciated, it made so much easier to get these products in the States.

Thanks for reading.

4 评论:

  1. I use the lotion and I actually like the thicker formular. Sometimes i even do 2 rounds of massages using the lotion when my skin needs a little pampering. I also only use it for night time as the texture would have those rubbers rubbed off layering under makeup. Now I wanna try the moisturizer! it sounds amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this interesting review^^

    http://anya-jang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You welcome! Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading and sharing. I think HadaLabo products are really great for moisturizing, but personally I felt they are a bit heavier compare to other products that I used.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.