Mar 29, 2013

Mar 29, 2013

FOTD 3.29.2013

Hi, today I have a FOTD to share with you. This is just a simple natural everyday look, nothing crazy or dark. I wear this type of makeup on the daily basis to school and going out. I love healthy and radiance looks and always try to achieve that luminous feel. If I have to choose between eyes and face makeup , I will definitively choose face. I have to have something to make my skin look good and that's how important it's for me. : )


HadaLabo BB Moist Cream in light + The Face Shop Makeup Base in green
Recently I love mixing my BB cream with the green makeup base to get a better coverage of the redness on my face. By mixing the two together it can avoid having a white cast on my face. The one I'm using is by The Face Shop, it's a Korean brand. The makeup base comes in two colors I believe, the green one and the purple one. 

I love this concealer because it's not drying and covers well. Since I got some fine lines under my eyes, the concealer can really emphasize the dryness if it's not moisturizing. I also like the packaging it's really easy to apply. 

This I mentioned a lot on my blog, it's a really pretty pink/peachy blush color that is super easy to wear and require low maintenance. This is that kind of color that will be suitable for any makeup look and it will compromise any skin color.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in rose
This is a new product to me, I will have a blog post on this later. If you like luminous skin or shimmery but subtle highlight or rose gold color, then you will probably love this.

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Bronze Hazel Eyes
This is my all time favorites eye shadow, it comes in 9 color strips, the color I have on for this look is the colors at the top and bottom. I use the light shade all over my lid and the dark brown for the outer corner and line my eyes.

Physicians Formula Eye Booster in ultra black
All time favortie eye liner, even though the color is not super super intense black but it's so easy to use and it's good for everyday. 

Benefit They're Real Mascara
I got a mini size of they're real mascara back to January, I love how dark it is and the lengthening it gives. It can get every single lashes coated without looking flaky and clumpy. The only downside is that it doesn't holds my curls well.

Milani HD Advance Lip Color in 109 modern mauve
 I am not a fan of matte or bold lip color, I found myself look good with more natural and sheer color lip, that's the reason why I love this product. I am in love with this color and it also feels really nice on my lips, the only downside is it wear off around 3 hours.

Thanks for reading!

2 评论:

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.