Mar 1, 2013

Mar 1, 2013

February Favorites, 2013








Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment 
My lips is extremely dry lately, nothing seems to work for me except is baby. Unlike other lip balm or lip treatment that I had, this product is the thinnest and give me the most comfortable feel on my lips that I cannot live without right now. I love the texture, the lightly tinted color and how effective it is. Plus it has SPF 15 which is really great.

Nars Orgasm
Highly pigmented and gorgeous color. I love the gold shimmer in it and how natural it is when it's blend. Usually I prefer blush that aren't too pigmented because it's hard to control and I'm afraid over applying, but couldn't resist of using this beauty. It gives such a glam glow to my cheeks and just light up my entire face.

Coastal Scents Camo Qaud Medium
I mentioned this concealer in my previous blog post, it has been the life saver for me. I use this covering dark circles, red spots and any imperfections on my face. My skin is reacting really strange lately, so I needed a thick, full coverage concealer, this one is long lasting and covers like a dream.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara
This is the mini size mascara that I've been using for my lower lashes. The formula is more wet compare to other waterproof mascara from the drugstore, so it doesn't hold my curls, that's why I only use this on my lower lashes.  What I like about it most is the size and the shape of the brush, long and thin, so prefect for getting every single lashes coated, besides, it's super super dark black color.

Estee Lauder Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer
Mentioned in my recent blog post, I really really love this bronzer for light skin tone. It's matte and the color is not orange or brownish so perfect for light skin tone. I usually don't contour just to avoid heavy makeup feel, but not with this. You wouldn't notice the color on but it definitively makes a difference.

Milani HD Advance Lip Color 109 Modern Mauve
This I keep in my bag, always using it no matter what makeup I have on. It's really moisturizing and the color goes with everything. I love using lip product like this which doesn't require a mirror to apply and looks natural on. I consider the color is quite sheer compare to a full color lipstick.The downside is it doesn't last long on me, about three hours.

Physicians Formula Eye Booster Deep Brwon, Ultra Black
This is nothing new but a well loved product. I find myself going back to use these very often, on the regular day basis. I love the brush tip, it's so easy to get into and between my lashes, it is the liner that I don't need to check on or worry about during the day. Compare to other black pencil liner or liquid liner, the color payoff isn't the best, but I still enjoy it.

4 评论:

  1. I REALLY want to try the Physicians Formula eyeliner...but I don't know if we can get it here in the UK...will have to check that one out :)

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.



    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea about that. I know other big brand like L'oreal and Maybelline are available in the UK. I know how it feels, I really want to try Sleek and MUA products but we don't have it here in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the PF brush tip too :) I like your favorites! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.