Mar 9, 2013

Mar 9, 2013

Face of the Day 3.9.13


 FACE
MAC Face and Body Foundation C1
MAC Select Sheer powder NC20
Coastel Scents Camo Quad medium
Rimmel Powder Blush pink sorbet
Estee Lauder Goddess Bronzer
EYE
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Shadow Stick bulletproof beige
Revvlon Smoky Crayon bronze smoke (discontinued)
elf Mineral Eye Shadow elegant
Physicans Formula Eye Booster deep brown
Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara waterproof
LIP
Nivea a kiss of shine natural 
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick born with it

rimmel scandaleyes shadow stick bulletproof beige, revlon smoky crayon bronze smoke (discontinued), elf mineral eyeshadow elegant, rimmel blush pink sorbet, maybelline lipstick born with it

My skin has reached its lightest tone of the year which makes it so hard finding a shade to match. Today I'm using MAC face and body, my shade here is C1. It used to be the right shade for me but now it is a shade darker. I like the consistency of the foundation a lot, and the finish is amazing. I have on the Select Sheer powder NC20 to mattify my face a little bit and the lighting is concentrated on my face so you can't really see the closeup finish. I am thinking of change to use natural light in the future so might have to do some testing on that! Anyway, hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for reading! 

6 评论:

  1. MAC F&B looks great on you! You can't tell that it's two shades darker. It just looks like your skin. It makes me want to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading! I know you can't tell the difference in the picture but the shade does appear darker on me in real life.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look so pretty and elegant :) I love the MAC F&B foundation too. Have you tried the MUFE F&B one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear. I have not try any MUFE product actually,( I don't know why) I know their foundation is great and people are always talk about it on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pigmentation of the products is... WOW! Love the look, so natural but polished and put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.