Mar 21, 2013

Mar 21, 2013

Birchbox | March 2013





Birchbox March 2013
The theme of this month is "March Madness".

Incoco Nail Polish Applique - Full size $9-11
"Eye-catching nail strips are the easiest way to get a flawless mani."
I never tried any nail strips before, so I guess this will be my first one. I like the pattern and the color I received and I think it will looks cute if it's easy to put on. Not sure how long it will lasts on my nails but it suppose to last for 14 days.

Serge Normant Meta Revive Dry Shampoo -  Full size $25
"The A-list stylist created this volume-boosting mist to give second-day locks a lift. Bonus: the subtle fragrance leaves hair sweetly scented."
I am actually wanted to get new dry shampoo but haven't had the time to shop, so this one came just on time. The description sounds very good to me but I haven't try it yet. The size is also good for carry on and travel.

twistband Handband - Full size $19
"Keep your hair perfectly in place with these colorful elastic headbands."
I rarely use handband so not excited about it. The color is metallic sliver, I don't have much to say about it really.

Whist Shave Crave Shaving Cream - Full size $20
"The organic shea butter in the foam-free shaving cream makes for an insanely close shave and leaves skin incredibly soft. We love the exclusive blueberry scent."
The packaging doesn't looks really attractive to me but turns out I really like this products. It has organic ingredients also paraben free, sulfate free, the scent is more like a candy scent, but most importantly it works very very smooth on the skin. 

Madewell for Birchbox Emery Board - Full size $5
"We teamed up with Madewell to create this adorable mani savior, patterned after a print from their new spring collection."
This is an extra in this month box, I like the consideration they put into it.

This is the first birchbox that I received and honestly I am not very excited. Even though all these products are very practical but it would be nice if they have one or two makeup or skin care related products. Still excited to try the dry shampoo and nail strips though, hope it turns out good.

Any questions about birchbox? Click here .

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.