Feb 25, 2013

Feb 25, 2013

Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Stick

 Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Stick/Crayon 002 Bulletproof Beige
24h/waterproof
High impact color
Precision tip applicator
Ultra soft formula glides on smoothly
High-shine and luminous finish 


L to R: Maybelline color tattoo barely banded, rimmel shadow stick bulletproof beige, NYX jumbo pencil sparkle nude

What I think:
I am really impressed of Rimmel ScandalEyes line, already tried the eyeliners also the shadow stick, they are amazing quality. I have here the eye shadow stick color bulletproof beige, which is a shimmery beige/gold color. The texture is really smooth and silky, glides on easily, the feel of it reminds me of the Pixi Silky Eye Pencil. It doesn't dry very fast so allows time to blend if wanted, and it blends very nice. Once it's dry it will stay in place for the whole day without creasing. 
The packaging of the shadow stick reminds me of the NYX jumbo eye pencil, and this color in particular is very similar to the jumbo pencil Sparkle Nude, which is darker, more peachy tone. However, the quality is way different, NYX jumbo pencil won't set so crease horrible on me, it has tons of color choices but between the two, I will definitely choose Rimmel.  Besides the packaging, the Rimmel shadow stick is very similar to Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadowsthe formula, how it performs are identical, the difference is they come in the stick form. 
There aren't lot of color to choose from, or should I say nothing so far really catch my eyes. This color bulletproof beige is just an usual color to wear, nothing interesting or stands out, it blends very closely to my skin tone. I wish Rimmel can come out with more colors, otherwise I'm not interested buying more, especially I already own a lot similar products.  

Have you try these yet? How do you like them?

4 评论:

  1. I reviewed this product last month and came to a different conclusion, check out post to see. http://whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/new-in-uk-stores-rimmel-london.html

    Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I never bought NYX jumbo pencil or other similar color products. These are a lot better, easy to use and storage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely - I regret depoting my NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils because they dried out quickly and I had to throw them out. This shade looks great, and I think I prefer the pencil form a lot better than dipping my fingers into the pots. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reviewing this product on my blog now, & I think it is such a fabulous inner highlight color for your eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.