Feb 5, 2013

Feb 5, 2013

Perfect Pink For Valentine's Day

 When I think about Valentine's Day, the first word pop up in my mind is pink. I love pink color in general, no matter what tone, dark or light. For me it is the color that I can't resist, especially makeup stuff, they always, always grab my heart.
So I have four of my favorite pink here to share with you, I love them and repurchased many times. I think these four are easy to wear,  look flattering and suitable for most skin tone colors.

 wearing: elf blush in Fushia Fusion, Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy

Fushia Fusion is a bright fuchsia pink color with sliver and gold glitters. What I like about it is that the glitter is very fine and small so it won't look scary on and it doesn't have shine to it. I like blush that is not too soft or pigmented, because that would last forever to use up and I have to be careful not to get too much on. 
Airy Fairy is a very popular color that lots of people liked in the past two years. It's a nude pink color that has a beautiful shine finish. I love it because of the texture, it's very creamy and not drying. It's the color that will make your eye makeup stands out and also a subtle pink that is good for everyday.
 wearing: wet n wild color icon blusher in Heather Silk,  Maybelline colorsensational lipstick in Pink Please

Heather Silk is a warmer pink color, all matte doesn't have any shine or glitter. These wet n wild products are so pigmented that even though I have it for very long time but still, looks full and fairly new. I like this color a lot because my skin is very fair, I look ill if I don't have any color on my cheeks and this is that perfect pink color that look very natural on me. 
Pink Please is my most favorite color in the Maybelline colorsensational lipstick line. The texture is similar to Rimmel airy fairy, creamy and pigmented as well. It's slightly brighter and the finish is more matte compare to  Airy Fairy.



What's your favorite pink color to wear on Valentine's Day? 

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.