Feb 8, 2013

Feb 8, 2013

New: Maybelline Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover (Review, Dupes)

Maybelline Clean ExpressWaterproof Eye Makeup Remover

Description
Revolutionary quickbreak formula instantly removes even the most stubborn makeup.
Dual-phase formula breaks up even longwear and waterproof makeup, and removes instantly
Oil-free
Ophthalmologist tested, Allergy tested
Safe for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes

What I think:

This is a Dual-phase formula makeup remover that claims to easily remove waterproof eye makeup. When I saw maybelline came out with this product I was really excited. In years, I was struggling to find a makeup remover that works well and easy to get also affordable. I've tried a lot, Netrogena, Almay, etc. until I found the Lumene waterproof Eye makeup Remover which is really good, and I've been using it for a year now.

So speaking of that, I would like to compare these two reomver since they are very similar. There are both dual-phase formula, so you need to shake it well before pouring to a cotton pad. I've tested, they both work very good break down the makeup also very gentle. No burning or irritating my eyes. They both take less than 10 seconds to melt my waterproof mascara, I can sweep it off very easily without rubbing my eyes. Also they both has a cap on top so no worry about pouring too much out. They do leave some residues after,  but this type of remover works the best.


So there aren't much of the difference between these two in terms of removing makeup and the packaging, sizes are also similar, There are a little bit price difference though but they both are av-able from the drugstore so you can get it when it's on sale.

Related info:
Review: Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup remover
My Updated Skin Care Routine


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.