Feb 14, 2013

Feb 14, 2013

Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara Review



Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara waterproof

Description (Maybelline.com)

Thick + Healthy
Full, thick lashes that look and feel soft and healthy, not hard or brittle.
Advanced Thickening Waterproof Formula and Lash Thickening Brush build and protect for healthy-looking lashes.
Patented Quick Dissolve System helps prevent the loss of lashes by allowing for quick and easy mascara removal.
Full, soft thick lashes - no brittle feel ~ All-day wear ~ No clumps, globs or smudges ~ Contact lens safe ~ Hypoallergenic


one coat on

I was at Ulta and wanted to get a new mascara. I was looking at the Maybelline Rocket mascara and my first impression is that packaging is very bulky( to me). So as I was thinking I want it or not, I saw the person besides me grab something  from the lower shelf, well, that's how it got my attention to the Full n Soft mascara.
It's really hard for me to find a mascara that works well for my barely existed lashes. Most mascara falls on me because they weigh my lashes down, especially moist, wet formula mascara. So it is also my biggest concern about this one because it claims  "thickening formula with vitamin E helps soften and nourish lashes". However, after I tried it, I was really impressed by this mascara.
It does everything that I wanted from a mascara, lengthening, separating and it's very dark black color. What I really like about it are the texture and formula, it makes the application really smooth and it can coat every single lashes beautifully without clumping or flaky looking. It doesn't lose volume during the day and no smudging what so ever. The finish is very natural and my lashes are soft to touch. This is really a light weight mascara and I also love the packaging, it's so slim.
 I personally like natural looking lashes, so I consider this is the right one for me. It can certainly be build up and you can apply more coats as you want, but if you are someone who like more dramatic lashes then may be this isn't the one for you.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.