Feb 19, 2013

Feb 19, 2013

Lately (Makeup, ebay, ...)



face: coastal scents camo quad, nars orgasm, maybelline baby lips pink punch

Lately, I am obsessed with the camo quad by coastal scents. I had it for a really long time, usually I use this for spot concealing but I recently found it works so well for my dark circles. I have the medium one, by mixing the two middle shades together, I got a perfect color covering my dark circles. It's really creamy and thick so it works amazing covering up any imperfections. I don't know what's in this concealer, but really the finish is amazing, I feel it has the ability reflect the light. (The top was broken and it's really messy so I won't be showing you the colors. ) 


Anther item that I am obsessed recently is half lashes. I purchased this full size lashes a while back for my blog post, this is the Andrea 21 Black.  I like to cut it in half and trim a little bit so I can wear them on the regular day basis. It's very natural on, but really makes a difference. 

Nars Orgasm
Nars Sweet Dreams
Del Cosmetics, pink fetissh

My packages came in the mail today, the makeups are all from Stephanie. Really surprised that she send me an extra lip gloss, it's by the brand Dle Cosmetics, which I never heard of. The color is a really pretty shimmery pink, and the packaging is just  "wow", it has a mirror as you can see and it lights up when twist open!
The Pink iphone Case is from eBay. It has four colors I think, but I end up pick the pink one. The quality is fine, made of plastic, very light and thin, but very slippery in my hand, made me always afraid I will drop it.
Body lotion by Bath&Body Works. Purchased this last summer. I finished my other one called apple blossom citrus and just start to use this one. The scent is sweet and has the lemon and vanilla smell, really enjoy this right now. 
Last but not least, I got a scarf from H&M, I love the pattern of it and the mix of pink and neon colors.


Thanks for reading!

2 评论:

  1. Yum, taht body lotion must smell scrumptious! Love the bright packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.