Feb 22, 2013

Feb 22, 2013

FOTD (Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye Shadow Tranquil Moon)




 Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye Shadow

Estee Lauder Goddess Matte Bronzer, Rimmel Blush Pink Sorbet, Milani HD Lipstick Romantic Rose


I finally had time for spring cleaning, can't believe I've accumulated so much stuff in the makeup category.
 So I found this Estee Lauder makeup palette in my drawer,  I don't remember when but I'm sure this is one of those gift with purchase,  never touch it so it end up with other stuff that I don't use sit quietly in the bottom drawer of my desk.
Actually the colors in this set is looking pretty good, all satin and shimmery colors, so I swatched on my hand. The texture of these shadows are not the same and overall quality isn't good , I mean I never expect they will because these are freebies. Surprisingly, most of these shades are still available on EL website,  such as Tranquil Moon, Tempting Mocha, Amethyst Spark.
I end up did a FOTD using this so I can see how these colors preform, the lasting power, etc. then I can decide to keep it or not. So far I really like the color Tranquil Moon, it's a pink/lavender color. Also I quite like the matte bronzer, very natural looking for light skin tone.

By the way, I heard some people say that Rimmel powder blush will be discontinued soon!  I love all the shades in this line, Pink rose, Santa rose, Pink sorbet, they are easy to wear and long lasting, I will be really sad if it's true!

Thanks for reading!

11 评论:

  1. You look so pretty! xx

    Feel free to visit my fashion blog. I promise you'll like it. :)

    http://searchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the EL palette is so nice! i really like your blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! It's soft and feminine, very lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely look =) The softness of this look is so pure =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear, thank you. Saw your blog post about your recent trip and I saw you on Jimmy Kimmel show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The EL palette is so nice and lovely!
    I really like your blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The look is really pretty honestly. I do like the pallet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. I would consider to purchase color like this in the future because I really like it too.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.