Feb 28, 2013

Feb 28, 2013

Color For Spring





This is NYX ten eye shadow palette Mysterious Brown Eyes, nothing new but in my opinion these beautiful colors are perfect for spring season. It has peachy shade, green and purple as you can see, I can think of so many combinations using these shades. The quality of these shadows are quite good, soft and pigmented, I especially love the purple and the green shade. what's also great of this palette is it contains dark color, preferable dark brown, so I can use for crease area and to line my eyes.  

What's your favorite color to wear for spring?

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.