Jan 16, 2013

Jan 16, 2013

Updated: Skin Care Routine




 Cleaning

In the Morning I use the Shiseido Perfect Whip Foam Cleanser wash my face. I am really surprised by the formula of this cleanser, it foams up with just a tiny bit of products, like it's name feels like whip cream on my face. I will do a review of this later.

For makeup: First I will use the Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover takes off my eye makeup. This is my all time favorite eye makeup remover. After shaking it, I usually pour some products on a cotton pad then place it on my eyes for 5 second or so, it melts everything off including waterproof mascara. As you can see, it's a two layers formula, so there will be a little bit oilness left. That's why I will use the Bioderma Sensibio H2O next, taking off any residue and also my face makeup. It's very gentle and works like a dream.
If it's ordinary days that I'm wearing very light makeup, then after the Bioderma I will just rinse my face with water to finish. I know I don't have to because it's a non rinse cleaning water, but I still do, to make sure there's nothing left on my skin. If I feel like I need extra step to clean my face, then I will use my face wash to wash again.



Skin Care 

As usual I will use eye cream first. I'm still using the 100% PURE Coffee Bean Eye Cream.
For toning and moisturizing, I use the Hadalabo Gokujyun-a Rentionl Toner and Lotion. I brought this set last month, haven't open it yet, surprisingly I received the same set as gift from my friend at Christmas. I think this line is designed for dry and mature skin, it has a lot of nutrition, like vitamin A and collagen in it, which is very good for hydrating and anti-aging. My skin condition is about normal now so it's a little bit oily for me, but I have only using these for a week or so I can't tell much about it. I will do separate review of these, so stay tune if you are interested.

Related info:
Previous Skin Care Routine and Products
Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Bioderma Sensibio H2O
100% PURE Coffee Bean Eye Cream

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.