Jan 26, 2013

Jan 26, 2013

Revlon Grow Luscious Lashliner in 003 Graphite





Revlon Grow Luscious Lashliner   003 Graphite is a dark charcoal color with shimmer in it. This eyeliner offers great color payoff and super smooth texture, glides easily on, once it's dry it will stay put all day without smudging or fading away. The only down side with this is it uses up pretty quick so requires sharpening very often.
I think this line was discontinued by Revlon, there are total of four color choices. I have the 001 onyx which is black color,  bought it on clearance at CVS for two bucks something couple months ago, and I spotted this color on my recent trip to CVS and surprisingly it was still on clearance, so I grab it without a doubt.

Related info:
Revlon Grow Luscious Lashliner 001 Onyx
 ❤

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.