Jan 18, 2013

Jan 18, 2013

My Current Makeup Storage




I have this vintage style jewelry box on my desk to store my everyday makeup products. It has lift lid and two drawers, I love the color, the pattern. It's a really decent size box that holds a lot of things, overall I really like it, it has made things so much easier and quicker for me in the morning.



I have my rest makeup in the desk drawers, using these plastic bins for different makeup categories. So far this setup works for me because I don't have too much stuff and also because I have most eye shadows deported so that saved a lot of space for me.

Related Info:
Jewelry Box ----- T.J.maxx
Plastic Bins -------Walmart
Micke Desk-------Ikea


1 评论:

  1. That jewellery box is perfect! Makes a change from the acrylic storage everyone uses. It's really pretty.

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.