Jan 28, 2013

Jan 28, 2013

January Favorites, 2013





Products:
fresh sugar lip treatment 
very smooth and moisturizing, apply only a thin layer but it lasts long and smells good. No greasy or waxy feeling on lips.
Benefit Watt's Up hightlighter 
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow barely branded, bad to the bronze
Beautiful colors and very easy to blend and use. It lasts all day without creasing or fading on my lids. These two color are my favorites.
Hadalabo BB Moist cream
Hadalabo Gokujyun-a Rentionl Toner and Lotion   (Review coming soon)
VO5 Daily Leave-in Conditioner
I spotted this product from Mishi's blog post about her hair care products. This leave-in conditioner is very light in texture, it does help detangle my hair and make it so much easier to comb through. 

Related Info:
Review: Benefit Watt's Up hightlighter 
Review:Hadalabo BB Moist cream



0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.