Jan 17, 2013

Jan 17, 2013

Hada-Labo BB Moist Cream Review



 Hada-Labo BB Moist Cream SPF 32 PA+++  45g
Features:
A BB cream for moisturizing, sun protection, makeup base and light coverage.

Description:

This BB cream contains Hyaluronic Acid for softening and moisturizing results. It conceals and corrects skin complexion for natural, glowing appearance. Thanks for the "spherical soft focus powder" contained in the product that adheres to the skin so well and reflects the light to create smooth and soft results. As such, large pores and wrinkles are less visible.This BB cream also gives you light and even coverage with SPF protection in order to protect your skin from the damages of UVA/UVB.
No fragrance, no mineral oil, alcohol free, hypoallergenic








What I think:

This BB cream comes in two shades I think I have the lighter shade, which is natural ochre.  As you can see in the pictures above, it has a yellow undertone but not too dark, it evens out my skin tone very well. I think this is a great shade because it will suits most yellow and neutral skin tones. 
The consistency is great, not oily or sticky, more towards the liquid side but not watery. It's creamy and very easy to blend, usually I just use my fingers in instead of brushes for BB cream. As you blend it in you will see the fine powder in it, which claims to "reflects the light to create smooth and soft results".
It offers a light coverage, as you can see the closeup picture, it won't cover all the dark spots on my face and some redness around my nose, but it's buildable to medium. What I like about it most is that it has the ability to blur lines and pores, any sort of imperfections on my face. 
It has a natural satin finish which I really like. Also I found that it looks even more beautiful during the day, almost like a non-makeup makeup, it's my skin but better, if you know what I mean.
Usually I will touch up my face with some powder at my forehead and chin area after 3-4 hours . If you have oily skin then you might not like it or you will have to set it with powder on top.
Overall, this is an amazing product and so far my favorite BB cream. The only downside is it's hard to get in the U.S, but if you happen to come across this, give it a try if you are looking for a BB cream.


★★★★☆

Pros:
easy to blend and very light
blurs imperfection,  natural finish
last long and non transferable
 SPF

Cons:
need touch up during the day
hard to get in the U.S



1 评论:

  1. This is very similar to the snow bb cream that i have got. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.