Jan 31, 2013

Jan 31, 2013

FOTD (Review: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadows)


 Hi, today I want to share with you a FOTD using the Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadows. They were included in my
January Favorites so I thought to share with you more about it in this post. Of course the best way to do it is by showing you the makeup look I did with it.
The two color tattoo shadows that I used for this eye look are Barely Branded and Bad to the Bronze. These shadows are easy to use, to blend and looks simply beautiful. My most favorite one is barely beige,  since I can't find it in store so I picked up the closest one which is Barely Branded. Compare to barely beige, this one doesn't have the pink tone, looks more like a champagne color, which is also beautiful.
The texture is very creamy so that it's easy to apply with fingers, if you like a subtle look. I prefer using a synthetic brush( here I'm using a elf concealer brush ) to apply it because it  looks much better, helps enhance the color and doesn't set into lines. They definitively last long and no smudging or fading during the day, but I do see they crease a little bit  at the end of the day at the area where close to my lash line. In all, I like these shadows and for the price I think is quite good.





For this eye look, I use Bad to the Bronze all over the lid then use Barely Branded on top of it from the inner corner to the middle part of the lid, also the lower lash line. It's very quick and easy, usually I wear it to class with some mascara. Here I lined my eye with a black liner also have half lashes on, just want to make it looks better in pictures. :)
What I like to use to finish this look is a combo, Revlon lipstick in soft nude and on top of it Estee Lauder lip gloss in coral fantasy shine, just to add some color to my face.



 Eye:
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow, Barely Branded and Bad to the Bronze
Revlon Grow Luscious Lashliner 001 Onyx
Maybelline One by One mascara waterproof
Ardell Lashes 21
elf concealer brush

Face:
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Light
Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Radiant
Benefit Watt's up highlighter
Rimmel Powder Blush 004 Pink Rose
RT Stippling Brush

Lip:
Revlon lipstick 070 Soft Nude
Estee Lauder Pure Color 54 Coral Fantasy Shine

Do you like Maybelline Color Tattoo shadows? Which color is your favorite?



1 评论:

  1. ooohhh so beautiful <3

    http://imgecca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.